School at the Villa del Grumello, Como: 24-26 June 2018
- Francis Borceux (Université Catholique de Louvain), Some glances at topos theory, notes available here
- Olivia Caramello (Università degli Studi dell’Insubria – Como), Grothendieck toposes as `bridges’ between theories, slides available here
- Alain Connes (IHES), The power of the simplest arithmetic examples of Grothendieck toposes, slides available here
- Laurent Lafforgue (IHES), Grothendieck toposes as generalised spaces, slides available here
Invited conference talks
- Tibor Beke (Department of Mathematics, University of Massachusetts), Cohomology to logic and back, slides available here
- Ingo Blechschmidt (University of Augsburg / Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, Leipzig), How topos theory can help commutative algebra, slides available here
- Eduardo J. Dubuc (University of Buenos Aires), On the relation between Grothendieck-Galois and Deligne-Tannaka theories, slides available here
- Pieter Hofstra (University of Ottawa), Isotropy of Toposes, slides available here
- Maria Emilia Maietti (Universita degli Studi di Padova), Elementary toposes from a predicative point of view, slides available here
- Andrew Pitts (University of Cambridge), Models of Univalence in Toposes, slides available here
- Mauro Porta (Université de Strasbourg), Nonconnective structures, slides available here
- Bas Spitters (Aarhus University), Homotopy type theory, synthetic topology and probabilistic programming, slides available here
- David I. Spivak (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), A topos-theoretic approach to systems and behavior (joint work with Patrick Schultz), slides available here
Contributed conference talks
- Stephane Dugowson (Quartz / Supmca Paris), Topology of interactivity, slides available here
- Christian Espindola (Stockholm University), Infinitary generalizations of Deligne’s completeness theorem, slides available here
- Sina Hazratpour (School of Computer Science, University of Birmingham), Fibrations of contexts and fibrations of toposes, slides available here
- Anatole Khelif (Université de Paris 7), Stochastic manifolds, preprint available here
- Henri Lombardi (Université de Franche-Comté), A geometric theory for o-minimal structures, preprint available here
- Julia Ramos Gonzalez (Universiteit Antwerpen), Grothendieck categories as a bilocalization of linear sites, slides available here
- Aurelien Sagnier (Ecole Polytechnique), An arithmetic site for ℚ(√2), slides available here
- Steve Vickers (School of Computer Science, University of Birmingham), Grothendieck toposes constructively, via arithmetic universes, slides available here
All the videos of the school are available on the Youtube channel of University of Insubria.
The videos of the conference will be available soon.
To download the PDF version of the schedule, click here. For the detailed version of the programme, click here.
To download the book of abstracts, click here.
On June 26th, 2018 at 21.00, “LA MUSICA DELLE FORME”, a PUBLIC LECTURE by Alain Connes, will be held at Pinacoteca di Como. The lecture will be in French with simultaneous Italian translation.
To download the lecture poster: click here. To register: https://connes.eventbrite.it